Thursday 6 August 2009

Coaching Female Clients

One question that I get asked a lot is how do I coach female clients. Do I take a different approach to working with male clients. Bottom line is no - I train the person in front of me, regardless of gender. That said there may be some subtle differences in the way I interact with a female client compared to a male client but whether you are male or female you still need to get in and train hard!
Without doubt, if I ever have any questions regarding training my female clients there is one person I go to. My go to girl is Rachel Cosgrove. Rachel knows her stuff. Why? She has been where a lot of my female clients have been - out of shape and not happy with how she looks or feels. She know's first hand what it takes to get into fantastic shape and she is now a hugely successful coach - she gets results.
If you want to find out how Rachel can help you to transform your body check out her fantastic new site The Female Body Breakthrough

2 comments:

Niel K. Patel said...

Next time someone asks that, joke around and say you give them pink dumbbells, haha.

Nick Grantham said...

I would but some people don't get the british sense of humour and I value my life!